CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!


Hopefully what went right in 2008 will keep on going, what was missing will be found and what was broken will mend...

review of 2008...

I was better than 2007... though worst would have been impossible, unless my house had burned down and my friends had died... I tried to deal with the leftover hurts of that blasted year... some days were easier, most were not. The million broken pieces I was left with are trying to piece themselves back together, but the seams are weak :S No matter how many coats of varnish, I'm now damaged good... thanx J, I shall never forget...

From a career/money point of view it was great! I love my new job at Oceaneering and the good.. more like indecent... money it pays will make it possible for me to buy a condo in 2009! (two if I buy them in Florida! LOL!) *happy dance* summer should be exciting... scouting for the perfect location and construction :) and if the economy keeps on falling and I get a good price, I, maybe, could get a boat too!! I must be the only person giddy with joy at the prospect of this recession :P

The travel book was happily full : Costa Rica, Scotland, London, The Netherlands and Louisiana...
met new people, made friends, realized there is such a thing as the Deep South (Jack-o-lantern anyone? :P)...

I learned plenty of new stuff, took on new challenges and won most of them :)

I now await 2009, curious to see where it'll take me... especially in 6 months or so, when I can apply for a transfer.. Australia? Qatar? Africa? Indonesia?

More projects might take shape too.. we'll see... we'll see...


**and in case you wonder... this was posted automatically at midnight... yay blogger!... I have better things to do like drinking and dancing with my friends on New Year's Eve than writing a blog :P **

0 comments: