CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

time zone

Definitely, I prefer traveling West than East! I hate that it's 5pm here and only 3:30pm in Montreal! :S (and what's with this half time zone?!?! the most eastern point of Canada is nuts I tell you...)

All it does is that I wake up at 7am, but my brain knows it's 5:30am... which as you know is the right time to go to bed NOT wake up! and I can't fall asleep at 10pm, cause really it's 8:30pm and I'm not 5 years old anymore damnit!!!

All the good shows on tv play from 10:30pm on... too late considering the wake up call... and my dear John Stewart is completely out of reach at 1:30am!!! boooh!!!! (at least I get it in streaming but I have to wait a day for it!!! I'm a proud member of the instantaneous generation... everything now!!!)

Can we find a way to change the earth's revolution? make it go the other way while I'm here? we can go back to normal when I get back promise :D ...

see?! it even screws up the publishing time on this blog! :S

0 comments: