CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

ipod quiz

Simple really, put your ipod in shuffle mode and use the songs as they play to answer the questions... in order, no skipping, no cheating!!! it's fuuuuuun! :P

What is the story of your life? it's no good (Depeche Mode)
ho, yay... great...
What is your life's purpose? Black Celebration (Depeche Mode)
hehe I'm a voodoo queen! watch out people!
How can you get ahead in life? bizarre love triangle (new order)
what?! by sleeping with my married boss? I don't think so! :S

What is good advice for you? dead enough for life (icon of coil)
I should kill myself? thanx...
What do you want to be when you grow up? Shining kingdom (samael)
see?! I TOLD you I'd be master of the universe at some point...
What is the best thing about you? cmyk (ladytron)
I'm in color? that's it?! pff...
What would best describe your personality? born under saturn (samael)
yeah yeah I'm a weirdo.. moving on...
What does your love life look like? figure 09 (linkin park)
nothing ever stops all these thoughts / and the pain attached to them / sometimes I wonder why this is happening
[...] hearing your name / the memories come back again
/ I remember when it started happenin'
... ho great.. just great...


what do you say when life gets complicated? let it bleed (the used)
damn right!
if someone say "is this ok?" you say? touch the sky (kanye west)
What is your motto? cherish (madonna)
ho no!! my darkest secret is revealed!!! now you know I actually like people!!! aaaarg!!
What do you think about very often? strange days (the doors)
ha those happy inebriated college days :P
will you get far in life? like it or not (madonna)
this is who I am / you can like it or not / you can love me or leave me / cause I'm never gonna stop, no no
... I think that means yes :)


What's in store for next year? Military fashion show (and one)
change of career again??? I'm gonna join the navy or something?! and look very hot in the uniform?
How will you die? light with a sharpen edge (the used)
electrocuted?! ha shit! that might just happen too :S damn rovs!
how do your friends see you? the kids aren't allright (offspring)
I look that bad?
What do your friends think of you? blown away (akon)
I'm far out! woohoo!
What do you think of your friends? umbrella (rihanna)
when the sun shines we'll shine together / told you I'll be here forever / said I'll always be your friend / took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end / now it's raining more than ever / but we'll still have each other / you can stand under my umbrella..... damn right!
what do you do with your friends? she's a rebel (green day)
hehehe

What do you like in a guy/girl?
moon cradle (Lorena McKennitt)
told you I want superman!
what do you think when you see the person you like? redemption song (bob marley)
:( don't see him no more... but it does fit..
how does your boyfriend make you feel? love of my life (santana)
you bet... the next one will have to be to get the BF title! (otherwise they're called toys)
how does your ex make you feel? stone cold crazy (queen)
not an ex per se, but feeling like stone and cold and crazy applies well to him
Do people secretly lust after me? pushing me away (linkin park)
I guess not :(

what does everyone think my current theme song is? give me novocaine (green day)
ok, seriously, do I look THAT bad?!
What will you dance to at your wedding? Vulamasango the african dream
I'll get married in Africa?!
What will they play at your funeral? extraordinary girl (green day)
YAY!

0 comments: