CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

new toy

My dad just bought this hot new plaything... My mom asked him to go buy sausages for dinner.. and he came back with this :


My sisters and me have been hinting for a Mac for years... and apparently the idea made its way in his subconscious :D

Not sure what they did to my dad in Tunisia (he went with his brothers and sister), but since his return he is weeeeird! taking our dogs for a walk and petting them (he never cared for our pups! ev-er!), passing a Mac store and getting the latest toy just like that... he's taking my mom to Greece next fall, for a month! he already has the tickets!
I guess he really needed a vacation :P
In the meantime I'll go switch my backups to MAAAAAAAAAAAAC!!! woohoo!!!!!!! and now I just HAVE to change my laptop for a macbook :P

0 comments: