CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

gniarrrr

First part of water survival survived...

After dressing in a weird costume, I went up and down ladders, knotted ropes and cables, escaped through a netted chute, paddled in a raft, climbed a net with a knife between my teeth... no wait, that was Jack Sparrow! :P ...I forgot my knife in the raft...

all this was good fun... but tomorrow... hu hu hu! HMG noooo... I'm headed for

THIS:notice the ice surrounding those crazy people?

Hello?! this is me!!! you know: there is no such thing as "too warm"?! Under 20°c is cold weather?!
You expect me to jump in icy water, with 50km/h wind and snowy clouds above???
and survive too???
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!?!
:(

1 comments:

. said...

Tu t'attendais pas à ça hein ?
;-)