CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est? fafafafa fafafafa

Why do these things keep happening to me?

Kinda puzzled about this, I went to the lobby right after the call and asked the lady at the desk if there really was trouble in the room next to mine... of course not...

So I told her about the calls, and she got this worried look on her face, said it was probably a hoax and suggested I change room...

So the whole thing is a joke... but wtf? why would someone call a room (and more so, MY room!), pretend to be the hotel's manager, apologize for an nonexistent trouble and then spend 15 minutes explaining the concept of the boutique and offer free stuff? And then call back to make an appointment, ask questions about colors and brands and so on? Who has that much time to waste?

I mean, I was less than enthusiastic on the phone, more like matter of fact, get to the point dude, cause I thought something was fishy from the start... so the guy can't even say he fooled someone...

It doesn't make sense... people usually do stuff in order to gain something, be it just a laugh... in this case absolutely nothing came out of it...

another I-reject-your-reality-and-substitute-my-own, psycho guy from hell?

Some people collect stamps, I collect freaks... Is it the red hair? the 5'11"? Do I have to dye my hair black to start attracting people with brains in working order??? pfff...
... but in this case the guy can't even know who I am!!! unless he's in the hotel too... too-doo-doo-doo<--that's me singing the Twilight Zone's theme song

0 comments: