CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

going going almost gone!

Finally got the email!!!!
I'm leaving for St.Johns, NL, Sunday afternoon!

Monday I'm doing BSTR (water survival), 2-day version, to complement the one I already have from the UK. Tuesday is "the sea-day portion in Long Pond"... gulp.... apparently those rumors of being thrown in the sea with a "good luck, farewell and try to swim back mate!" are true.... gulp... it's January... did I say gulp?.... worst comes to, I can always climb on a iceberg and set a course towards Mexico hehehe...

If I survive the survival, Wednesday and Thursday I'll be in the office for an HSE "welcome to Oceaneering Canada" day. When that's done I'll be working in the shop, checking out the new Magnum that just came in, all new and shiny, before some pilots get a chance to bang it out of shape.

Friday is the H2S=poisonous-gas-so-don't-breath-it-if-you-don't-want-to-die course...

and then... well... ... ... ?
They'll try to get me offshore asap, but depending on approval and all, I might go home, I might not, I might go on a vessel, on a rig, to hellI hope not?

We'll see in due time... I sure am learning patience in this gig... not really but whatcanyado?

0 comments: