CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

weird

There's something weird going on at the hotel...
Apparently, a bunch of teens destroyed the room next to mine Friday night. I got in late and didn't notice anything, but they flooded the room and a bunch of guests complained.

The manager called me, wondering why I hadn't called to complain... and then offered me free nights coupons as an apology for the trouble (what trouble? I didn't hear anything...)
and then he offered me to look at some clothes for the new boutique they plan on opening at the hotel... in exchange they would give me loads of free stuff, jeans, makeup, hair extension, boots, shoes and whatnot... for looking at it and give opinions?...

what's the catch?

Since then he has called me like 15 times, offered coupons for free meals, asked the same questions 3 times (sometimes in the same conversation)... he sounds just weird... now I'm supposed to meet him in the lobby at 7pm, then go to the hotel's conference room, where a model will present a bunch of clothes and makeup, and I will make comments... and then the stuff is all mine??... wtf?!

Will I end up dead in a dumpster somewhere in Nova Scotia at the end of this?

Anyway, more news later... and if not, assume me abducted and lost forever...

0 comments: