CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm off!!!

After all the twists and turns, I'm finally going offshore, on the Atlantic Osprey, tomorrow!!!


Dat's ma boat!!! :P

well... probably :S

We're meeting with the supervisor at 8am, and he'll decide who will sail away and who will work in the shop for a while. Since everybody else lives around here, I have better chance of going, cause they'd rather not pay for the hotel and have me living on board :P

Good news is, no matter what happens, I should get paid at offshore rate (ka-shing!) and I'll be home in 28 days.. unless weather is crap, or shifts change differently and I come back sooner... gotta appreciate the certainty of this job :P

If we stay out there, I wont have internet... might be able to manage some emails, but that's it. Most likely, we'll be in and out of the harbour which means, even though I sleep on the ship, I'll have access to the surrounding wi-fi connections when docked.

So that's it people, see ya in a bit... going dark in 3 ... 2 ....1 ...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww... singing the Titanic song too?! ;)

I'll be right above it! XD
let's just hope I won't end up right next to it hehehe...