CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Helicop-what?!

I just got the instructions for the helicopter ride... luggage limit: 1 bag/22lbs...

ARE YOU F***** KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

My suitcase alone is 11lbs!! add to that my pair of winter-knee-high-super-insulated-double-lined-mega-steel-nothing-will-cut-through-it-capped-toes boots and I'm already over the limit!!! >:(
That's not even counting the hard hat, work glove, coveralls (winter model that will make me look like the Michelin man's honey) and parka that they'll give me when I get there.. and must bring back with me!

That means that I have to buy yet another stupid piece of luggage, aka a duffel bag, and hope my underwear and toothbrush wont tip the scale.. and if it does, what? they throw my shit overboard??? more like it stays on land and I go without.. fuuuuun...

This job is getting too expensive for my taste...

0 comments: