CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

more certs...

Apparently, the medical certs I got in Aberdeen are weird (not the results, it is well known that I'm not right in the head)...
They should be valid for Canada, but the people in St.John's suddenly realized that they'd never seen one like that and since they're not sure, I should have another medical evaluation done while I'm there :S
Is anything I did in Aberdeen worth something?! I kinda feel like I've spend 2 grand on wind :S

So Monday morning, at 7:50am, I have an appointment with the doc, then I have to jump in a taxi, get to another city for the water survival... at 8:15am... obviously not gonna happen, so they're going to pre-register me and hope I get there on time, at 9am, for the beginning of the training...

Looks like it'll be a very full/busy week...

0 comments: