CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3-2-1...

I'LL BE HOME SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

It's been a mess since Monday, but I finally got my ticket today, I'm landing at 7:07pm in Montreal Saturday... after a detour by Memphis and Detroit :S

I almost ended up in St.John's for the weekend, to do the H2S course, then I would have gone on the Grand Banks rig on Dec 26th... turned out the plane ticket could not be managed so now I'm going home directly, but since I wont have the H2S certs, I might end up on a vessel December 18th or 19th or 20th until Dec 31st or longer, and then come home or go directly to another vessel or rig for two weeks or more... No doubt.. these guys are well organized! lol! (and that's the condense version.. the real one would take way too long to write)

Anyway, nothing is set and all will change 5 more times in the next 2 weeks, so I wont get all excited over it just yet.

Now I'll focus on what matters and I'll.... START PACKING!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!
*happy happy happy dance*

0 comments: