CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

life on hold... forever?

If I don't get the dreaded email today, I'll be in town for the party Saturday...

I know Carpe Diem is supposed to be the way to go... but living with 48h notice sucks...
I kinda hope I'll be on a regular shift in a near future... so I'll know which show I'll see or miss, when I can buy tickets to fly to Riviera Maya and book hair appointments I don't have to change 3 times!!!

At least I get to see my dad for sure, he's coming back from Tunisia tonight, and I'll enjoy the xmas tree and decorations for more than 2 days :P

I made the jambalaya recipe from the cookbook I bought in Nawlins and the pecan pie... W-O-W!!!
I can't wait for crawfish to be in season (next summer!!! :( damn!) so I can make the etouffee *drool*

If you like Cajun food, look it up, might be able to order it on Amazon or something : "Gumbo Shop" cookbook, from the restaurant by the same name, on St.Peter st, New Orleans... yummies guaranteed :P

0 comments: