CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

dog week II... this one's a bitch!

I wrote to my dispatcher this week to know when I'll be leaving for my turn offshore... mentioning, "my best friend's 30th birthday party is on the 20th, could I please leave after the 21st if possible" (cause anyway, I should have full 2 weeks at home, considering I just spent 7 in Louisiana.. that's their policy I was told, and that brings me to the 21st... but there was rumor I could leave earlier than that)

got a reply today... "I am waiting for our client's approval on the switch, but if it comes on time be prepared to leave the 17th. If it doesn't arrive soon enough we'll place you somewhere else later. I will let you know on Monday."

They will let me know on Monday if I leave on Wednesday...
and not only that, I'm going on a vessel (which one doesn't seem relevant information to pass on to me) halfway through a shift. So for 2 weeks I'll be with a crew that has already been there for 2 weeks and then, on Dec 31st (Happy New Year tabarnak!), that crew is going home, replaced by another one... but maybe not me. I might stay for another half shift and then leave.

Merry Christmas to me!!!
I am not happy... some people might like money that much... I don't...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stef,

Je suis en semaine d'exam malaaaadeu :( Alors ca chie pour se voir ! À moins que tu passes par laval ?!?

ps : la smart est commandée, as of yesterdaaaaaaaaaay !