CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'M NOT GOING!!!

... just yet...

They can't send me on the vessel because there's been a change in regulations for the OPITO offshore safety & HUET and I now need a complementary BSTR but it's lucky cause it only takes 2 days as the BST would take five... :P
I sound like a super spy but all that is a bunch of acronyms for Water Survival Certifications... they love their acronyms those offshore guys...

So the cool part is, I now have a chance to be here Saturday for Mui's birthday... a chance only because they are now trying to find me a spot to do the course, but since it's the Holidays it's hard to find flights and the offices will be closing... so it might go after Christmas but maybe not... once again, I could leave anytime with a 48 hours warning.

Let's take it a day atta time and hope I'll be around for the party of the century :D
and for today... *happy dance*!!!!

0 comments: