CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Last pics are up

I'm home.. it's FREEZING!!!! and snowing... and my last Louisiana pics are now posted...

As nothing can ever go smoothly, my last hours in Morgan City were a big ol mess. Since the guys had to work on Saturday I was out of a ride to the airport, so I asked miss Elaine to arrange transport for me in the morning. The only options were 3am or 7:30am... my flight being at 11:20am I picked the latest.

At 3:10am, my phone rings. I thought it was my alarm, so I grabbed and closed it... realized it was 3am and wondered what the hell was going on. 5 min later, phone rings again, "Hey Stef, what are you doing? the shuttle is waiting for you".. err I'm leaving at 7:30 man.... "no, we have your name for 3am, there is no shuttle at 7"... followed an arguing match, a couple more phone calls, a wait of 30 minutes to be told "we'll call you back in the morning and figure something out".... didn't sleep much after that.. since no call came, I called again at 7am.... a shuttle was managed and I finally left at 8am!

The flight landed in Memphis, I got out, only to realize I was re-boarding the same plane an hour later... and the same in Detroit!

Anyway, I'm here, I'm cold and I'm leaving again soon for an even colder place! :(
Still no idea where I'll end up... hopefully I'll have two full weeks of break, I need it!

0 comments: