CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

le massacre des saints innocents...

Today is a “crappyversary” to bury...

A year ago today I received an email, with picture attached to back the claim, that revealed the guy I thought would be the love of my life for the sack of lies, false promises and bullshit he is...
My last illusions and my faith in love went through a shredder and out the window, closely followed by my trust in people and the belief that one day I'd have a happily ever after...
A hurricane would have left less devastation...

and the real kicker is that to this day he still thinks that the cheap skank who sent the email is a nice girl... quite a good judge of character that one was!

I really hope there is such a thing as Karmic Retribution...

2 comments:

Zygoth said...

He still like her after she did that?

Anonymous said...

He doesn't know she did... there was no point in telling him, it wouldn't have changed anything