CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

summery

A summary of the last weekend of summer hahaha! damn, I'm funny *sigh* :S

Blue of the Jungle, is not afraid of the mighty elyphant ;)
Friday I went to say goodbye to Robert and Limba. They'll be going back to Bowmanville for the winter. Actually only Limba is, Robert's going to Scotland (near Fort William!) to take care of his dad.

We tried to introduce Balou to Limba... didn't work too well :( They were wary of each other. With time they'll probably get used to the other, but it will take a lot of jellybeans and dog treats to achieve it... to be continued next year... in the meantime, see the pics on the right for this year tryout.

Blue, Martha wannabe
Saturday was Maya's birthday party, so I made her a cake in theme with her present... an electric guitar :) I'm very proud of the result...
I melted a square of dark chocolate, made a thin slate out of it, freezed it, placed it on a bag of frozen peas so it wouldn't melt or soften and painted the guitar playing Emily on it with melted white chocolate. I then placed the slate on top of the cake (chocolate and caramel if you wonder) and voila! :D


It was also Dave's birthday, Maya's best friend... I heard about it last minute, but was able to make him his own lil birthday cake for the party :P



Blue, tourist guide extraordinaire ;)

After the kiddy party (s*** she's 12 now... wont be a kiddy for much longer!) So and me went for giant drinks at LaDistillerie. While she was in the bathroom, a guy came to talk to me! (precision: in Montreal that NEVER happens.. like NEVER!!! if you want a guy, you go see him cause he NEVER will.. they're too afraid I guess... wuss...) I was flabbergasted.. until he told me he was from Switzerland and here on vacation... pff Quebeckers' track record still stands...
He was nice, though not exactly my type, and I suggested a couple of pubs/clubs/bars he should try. Saw him later at Baloo's and he thanked me for the recommendation :)

Blue is dead

Sunday I got freakishly sick... dizzy, nauseous, tired... slept until Tuesday morning.. so those 2 days did not exist in my universe.

Blue will kill all government employees

I went to renew my passport today, with the construction, road blocks, traffic and shit I manage to make it there at 4:34pm... to be told that they close at 4:30pm (what the f*** happened to working 9 to 5?). I argued, "I'm here, all my paperwork is filled, all I need is for you to take it!" no can do, the computers are closed.. "can't you open them again?" nope! well fuck you and I hope you die! What kind of lazyass snail of an excuse is that? the pc is closed.. yeah right...
aaarg, I hate bureaucracy... they are the reason why the world is not turning smoothly! A mort tous les pousses crayon inutile qui bloque le systeme!!!

0 comments: