CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

mechanimaniacal trouble

I don't even know how to qualify this anymore... my bran new tire has gone byebye after 3 days!

After the repair, I only used my car to go park at Mui's place Saturday, then come home yesterday...
Today I went to rent movies. A guy in the left lane bipped me and told me my tire was flat... another trip to the garage... the tire is finished! f-i-n-i-s-h-e-d!!! The valve was cut (why and where that happened I have no idea, the rim is pristine, so it's not a "sidewalk burn"), the air went out, the rubber overheated and I could have had another blowout anytime coming home!

Where is the karma police? I want to file a complaint...

If this was a mystery novel, I'd say it's the same guy that left a flower on my car this summer that messed up the valve... my car was parked on the same street... and he could be the guy that was talking about me at Passeport.. and this is all a plot for me to notice him.. the flower didn't work, so he was hoping for me to blowout on the bridge, end up in the hospital so he could nurse me back to health! ... so.... the guy is a doctor (or a patient of the psyche ward) in a downtown hospital and I'm gonna die if I don't get the hell out on a rig soon! how's that for conspiracy theory? The x-files have nothing on me.. I should get writing :P

0 comments: