CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

if it's not brrrroke

DON'T FIX IT!!!!

I tried to link my latest album, critter land, to this blog... turns out Picasa has updated its site, and now the link to embed an album has disappeared. You can only link it in the slide show form.. and I don't like that.. I tweaked my photo column to make it look like it does now, I don't want to change it.. I don't want a million images flashing by or with a big green arrow in the middle of them!!!

I want my link baaaack!!! I tried to write to tech support.. HA! if someone knows how please tell me, cause I ran in circles until I was about to throw my laptop through the window. And in the already answered questions, it's the obvious "well you go to your album page, click on "link this album" and copy the code made for blogs... yeah, that's how it used to be.. now that link is gone, the only one available is for the &%#@*!&% slideshow! >:( grrrrr

So I did a paste job from the old code, but my cover pic looks like shit... anyway, the link works, go see my cute critters.

0 comments: