CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Ho I'm so jinxing it right now!!!

but.... I GOT A PHONE CAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took 3 months and about 210 emails of trying, but the manager for the Canadian division of Oceaneering called me this morning... I am short listed for their new projects. ayayay!

He said he will call me back in a week or two with more details, but if he doesn't he said to call him because it won't be cause he doesn't want to hire me, but because he's super busy and forgot.

A week or two.. do you know what's also happening in a week or two? my birthday... I might not need to make a wish blowing my candles...

If this thing doesn't work out I'll be sooo depressed, but if it does... YAAAAHOOOO!


Ho and I finally made it to the passport office.. but maybe the universe WAS trying to tell me something... I was planning to have it made regular speed (and receive it end of Sept) but now since I might leave for somewhere sooner, I paid the extra for express service and will go get it next Friday... so maybe all that trouble IS a sign that I will get the job.... :P

1 comments:

Ciri said...

I hope you'll get the job!!!

Yessss maybe it was a sign...
;))