CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008


I HAVE A JOB!!!!!





I got the email this morning :
"Our General Manager has called all the references that you provided and they were all fantastic, so we would like to offer you a position with Oceaneering Canada Limited."

I FUCKIN RUUUUUUUULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOHOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I'll get the paperwork around Thursday, fill it, and not long after I'll know what team I'll join, what rotation I'll be on and where I'll be going :P

In the meantime, I'll be dancing all 'round the living room and party till I drop!!!!

Hey, it took 4 months and about 250 emails, but someone finally realized I'm the Queen of the Universe and gave me a chance...

6 months I make supervisor! :P
1 year I have my boat!
February I'm going DIVING!!!!!!

I'm happy... so very happy...




Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own

2 comments:

Zygoth said...

Bravo! wow, cool, congradulation!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!!!

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaalll right !!!!! très contente pour toi !!!