CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yay!

I finally made it to HRG, after a boomerang ride that's when the helicopter leaves St.John's on a foggy day, hoping it will magically clear out by the time we get to the rig, but of course it doesn't, so we can't land and we go back to St.John's, turning a 1h15 flight into a 3h uncomfortable nightmare... and 20h in a seriously rocking boat.

I wasn't even suppose to be on the chopper... but my custom made suit magically lots of magic involved in this trip :P appeared Monday night, so I had a message at the hotel (when I arrived at 1am) to be at the heli-port for 6am... deja vu all over again godamnit instead of at the harbour for 6pm...

So again no sleep, got in the chopper, took a 3h ride for nothing, waited all day and got on the boat with the rest of the suit-issues-people anyway... ironic...

Obviously, internet isn't cut off! :)
I'm just not allowed to talk about where we are.. which isn't hard cause the more precise I could get would be : water, water, everywhere, but not a drop to drink!

:P

0 comments: