CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

reminiscence








I'm thinking a lot about Utila these days... it's been two years already... time flies...

Some people I met there are still good friends, others pop in and out of the picture occasional emails or when I see the highlights of their life on Facebook... it's amazing to see how everybody has moved on since 2007... divorces, marriage, babies, more traveling, new jobs, relocation to another country because of a relationship that formed on the island and is still going today! It hurts more than I like to admit that I'm not part of that last category :(

Diving every day, dancing every night... it was so much fun!
Listen to "into the night" (Santana with Chad Kroeger) it embodies the spirit of Utila perfectly...

I miss it and, colisse, I miss him


0 comments: