CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

fly flyyy flyyyyyyyyy

I've had 4 hours of piloting time today!!! woohoo!!!

Nothing was going on really, so when I got tired of inspecting the same stack over and over, I started zooming in on crabs and tried to follow them :P

They're UGLY!!!! I saw one hunting, trying to catch the tidily-shrimps running by, but most of them were just staring back at me well, at my camera with an air of "whatchoo think you're looking at dumbass?"

Trying to follow something that moves, when you're zoomed all the way in, is harder than it sounds... any little movement makes the screen go wooooooooooosh! and you lose your target. It's also stressful at first cause you think you're too close and you try not to squash the little guy... then you realize when you zoom out that you're actually half a mile away from it and nowhere near crounch point. So don't call Greenpeace yet, I haven't killed anything and have no intention to do so :P

0 comments: