CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

homygodhomygodhomygod!!!!!

I just had the most expensive shopping day of my life!!!!

I bought a coat, a pair of pants, a backpack... and... A CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so nerve wrecking! The new phase of my future home was on sale at noon today... some people had been in line since 11pm last night! :O
When I got there, at 11am, they were giving tickets to pass people in order of arrival... my number was 47! :S There's about 100 condos, but half of them are tiny and uninteresting...

After looking at the plans, there was only 3 units I really wanted, one smaller on the 10th floor, with an awesome view of downtown; one very big on the 5th floor, too expensive for me but mom and dad said they would help if need be; and one on the 3rd floor, big and surprisingly not expensive same price as the smaller one on the 10th actually :P.
Some of the units have redundancy more than one available on each floor, but of course none of the ones I wanted did.

So I waited for my turn.. watching the units disappear as people reserved them... my stress level rising to the point of hysteria... Two of them were gone, my first choice by default on the 3rd floor because the one on the 5th is, really, a bit too expensive but goddamn it's HOT! was still there... I was praying all my ancestors to put a blindfold on it so no one would notice it... AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!

They finally called my number and unit 351 was still available!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was never so happy to write a 5000$ check in my life not that I've done many of those before :P

So now I'm waiting... all the units are reserved, but there will be a lot of movement in the next few weeks... people change their minds, don't get approve for mortgages, etc. I gave my name for the 5th floor one.... and now that I have the official parental seal of approval.. if it becomes available it will be MINE!!! if not, the one I have now is awesome too :P

I HAVE A CONDO!!!! WITH A POOL, BEAUTIFUL GARDENS, SPA, SAUNA, GYM, POOL TABLE, FIREPLACE AND GIANT SCREEN, ALL ON THE ROOF!!! and a view of downtown to kill for too :)

*happy HAPPY happy HAPPY happy dance!!!*

Ho and my future neighbours are hot too judging by the people I saw today... all young professionals from 30 to 40yo... the scenery by the pools (yes, pools) should be statuesque :D

one annoying thing... I'll need to be really patient cause phase 7, where I'll live, will only be ready in Spring 2011! :S a year and a half to wait... I will die of impatience, but it will give me time to get a bigger down payment and more time for people to change their minds so I can snag unit 551 :P

So check out my new home here (phase 7 should be online soon)

... and this is one of the views! XD

!!!!Hurray for me!!!! :D

0 comments: