CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ocd frenzy

Since it was pouring rain at 6pm, I decided to go do some modules in 148 that's our super cute and shiny new rov control van.

I got there and tried to set my laptop by the computer.. there was no space... the printer, the phone, wires, some speakers, a bunch of papers, the keyboard were all in a clusterf**k from hell, leaving about 5 square inch of work space on a regular size desk.

So I went in a reorganisation frenzy...

The computer itself was on the ground, propped on two foam blocks that were slowly dying away, so I made a metal shelf and fixed it on the side, under the desk 6inch above the floor. Then I moved the printer on the file cabinet, fixed the phone on the wall, and installed a wall pocket right by it for all the loose paper, found some velcro so I fixed the speakers on the wall too.... I made sense of all the wires and ty-wrapped them neatly at the back of the desk... and now I'm exhausted :P

The channeled Feng Shui has died down... I have plenty of space to set my laptop and work on modules.. but my shift is over... hehehe

I should have taken before and after pictures :S
I'm especially happy with my PC shelf, lined with rubber and all, it's a work of art :)

0 comments: