CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a rose by any other name

Weird but pretty... or pretty weird? :P

Last night I went to see Bran Van 3000 at the Jazz Festival. The show was great, especially the beginning... thought the end dragged on a bit too long but anyway that's not what I want to talk about :P

As usual, I'd parked my car on the corner of St-André, where Muï lives. When I got back to it, at 2:30am, I found a rose on my windshield, the stem stuck under my whipper.

I looked around and inside the car, in case there was also a psychopath holding an axe and waiting to finish me. :S But there was no one there, only a black cat looking at me intently, that didn't want to tell me anything.
I know it's probably just someone who was walking by and didn't want it that put it there but I still looked a bit more often in my rear-view mirror going home to make sure no one was following me.

I think I've had too many psychos/stalkers in my life....

Anyway, to whomever left it there, thank you, it's very nice, but next time leave a note or something.

2 comments:

17£ said...

t'aime pas mon cadeau ?

;-P

Anonymous said...

HAha... messemble que ca vient de toi :P