CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Never mind retail therapy!

I'M GOING TO SEE SEAN PAUL, AKON AND WYCLEF TOMORROW NIGHT AT THE BELL CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOHOOHOO!!!!!!!! *happy dance, back flip and mad laugh*

When they announced the show I so wanted to go, but none of my friends wanted to follow so I didn't buy a ticket, cause going alone would suck (and I was half hoping that in July I'd be on a rig somewhere in the middle of the ocean too :S) .

Then today I saw on Facebook (yay FB!!!) that my cousin had an extra ticket. I called him right there and put my name on it! :P The tickets are on the floor!!! general admission!!! Everywhere else in the Center is assigned places, but they keep the floor general, cause there's no point in putting chairs, people go nuts and scrap them :P

Hoooooooooo I can't wait!!!!!! (the tricky question now is how do I smuggle my camera in there with all the mad security there's gonna be?)

0 comments: