CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

prrffff

I am getting really tired of this bullshit...
Got another email from sspro saying:
"URGENT!!! NEED ROV PILOTS BADLY!!! We are in deep shit.. too many jobs not enough pilots!!! if you're available PLEASE say so quick!!!"

errr.... HELLO?! how about.... ME?!?!?!

I already emailed someone from there twice this week, with not much results... didn't get turned down, but got no interview requests either.

I know agencies only want pilots with experience, because the companies they supply people to want an efficient team and not random blokes (that'd be why they ask an agency instead of taking care of the hiring themselves), but this situation now is what my teacher said I should hope for.

He said that when there's too much work, not enough pilots, the companies will end up hiring a bunch of trainees because they can't find anyone else... and that's how you get your first job and go from pilot trainee to pilot tech II... so... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! I'M HERE AND WANT TO WORK AND I'M FUCKIN GOOD AT IT!!! :(

I'm in a bad mood and it's raining... right now, life sucks...

0 comments: