CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A day at the movies

The super-heroes: Sonia, Mui, (not) me, Maya...
I don't qualify cause I think 3D is for real and get scared :P

There's so many good movies out this summer, we decided to try and keep up by doing a double feature yesterday, with Wall-E and Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Wall-E is just too cute!!! The guys at Pixar must have had a blast making that movie! With barely a word, they convey a whole story... and all the references to 2001: a space odyssey were hilarious, considering that 2001 was one of the most boring movies I had to suffer through. (It was the price to pay for a degree in cinema and communications :P).

I was very impress by the quality of the 3D glasses we had for Center of the Earth! They must be expensive, because we couldn't keep them after, and they had an anti-theft detector at the exit to make sure we did give them back... go figure.

And the movie... wow!!! Really, really awesome! I love 3D!!! except that I get a bit carried away sometimes... I must have been a cat in another life, cause I can't resist trying to grab the things close by (like the little glow-in-the-dark bird... he escaped, so I surely can find him somewhere!!! no?). The freakin jumping fish almost gave me a heart attack! especially the one dead on the beach... godamnit... Maya will be laughing at me forever now :S

Special mention to Brendan Fraser...rrrrr... :P You've played in many crappy movies babe, but this one rocks!

Next on the list : Batman!!! (on Imax screen!!!), Hancock, HellBoy II, Wanted (hooo Angelina!!!) and Mama Mia (gotta have at least one chick flick in the mix!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fine... keep Angelina, I'll be Brad Pitt's rebound. D'you think he still has his Louis outfit from Interview wt the vampire? :P

17£ said...

EXCUSE ME, i am known as the ultimate Angie fan, check my blog, my "One Angie A Day", you 2 leave her alone,

U CAN'T TOUCH THIS - mc H.

Anonymous said...

pffff you can fight Mui for her... I'll stick to Brendan Fraser... tall, cute and just became single again hehehe
(AND he's Canadian... more chances of seeing him around than "Brangelina" :D)