CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Week 3... (here comes trouble)

My first circuit... built it all myself.. soldering and all ;)


Had my second exam this morning... 100% :P It's official, I'm a freakin genius lol!

We went to the pier after, to see the class ahead of us fly the rovs... HMG!!!! it looks like so much fun!!!!! Vis was great so we could see loads of fish, the sunken tanks and the rovs' cages perfectly. One of the teacher explained to me how the sonar works, and we watch the guys hovering around, picking bits of metal and bringing them to the cage... Ho, I chose a good life for myself!!!!

One of the instructor was saying he's never met an rov pilot that was normal... he said "you can always tell who the rov guys are in a crew... they're the one playing weird music in the shack.. smoking weird substances, drinking and playing Playstation all the time". :) 'nough said...

The weekend was pretty relax, there's a bad bout of flu going around and I caught a bit of it. So I slept most of Friday and Saturday. We went to see a show on Thursday night.... and what was suppose to be a relax evening turned into multiple shots of whisky and vodka (Slawec, the Polish guy says there are many people in Poland who would love to know me... hehehe).
Let's just say that Friday wasn't very productive for any of us :P Half of the class left after lunch (including me) the others just entertained themselves by wiring a plug.

Sunday was revision time for the exam, it was pouring rain so it didn't matter we had to stay in to study.

We finished the day today by building our first (well, my first anyway) circuit. I didn't burn myself on the soldering iron (woohoo!!!) and managed to do a more than decent job at wiring everything (thanks grand-papa pour les lecons de soudure :P). Now I'm off to the pub for a celebration of the second exam :)

But first.. here comes the trouble part... a new bunch of sat divers arrived this weekend... one of them was hanging around after the exam this morning and started talking to me... He's really nice (and handsome!!!!)... but... he looks disturbingly like the one I'm trying to forget!!! :(
It's insane how alike they are... except that Jim has blue eyes.
He seems interested to know me too... This is very unsettling... :S

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( wish YOU were HERE!

6 more weeks and I should be home.. unless I get lost in a London pub, never to be found again ;)

take care... watch hockey, it helps... really

xxx