CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Quick update

First day of class is over... I have a headache :P

But I remember surprisingly well my high school courses in electronics.... As the teacher was showing us the different circuits and explaining about voltage and amps.. it was all coming back to me... I could hear Marie-Lise talking (we had all our classes together) and almost felt the same way as when I was 16 years old.. weird...

Good news... I'm not the dummest pea in the pod :P there is another guy who's never done any electronics before... and everybody seems nice. Not bad for a first day... It will be a long 4 weeks though.. I can't wait for it to be over and start the piloting part of the course.

I am really tired and don't have internet at my hotel, so that's it for now... next Saturday I'll be moving in the Center so I'll have wi-fi in my room... till then I don't know how often I'll add to this.

But before I log off.. I said in an earlier post that hockey made me happy... right after that I found an article written by someone smarter than me who explains it all better... so there you go.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sure! The piloting part will rocks. Electronic sucks, doesn't it?

:)

Continue de laisser aller ta plume, t'es chouette à lire.

I can't wait to see your pics when you'll be piloting for the first time. :)

You rock!

*Jobst is coming tomorrow. I'm so thrilled!!!