CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

that was easy

I asked today... I'm already enrolled for dual certifications... I'm kickin ass and don't even know it :D

After class I went for dinner with two of the guys at a Cuban place... HMG!!!! best sandwiches ev-er! and sweet potato fries *drool*

My neck is a pain, got stuck with a real bad one this time :S I hope it'll clear for the weekend, I don't want to be moving as a block in New Orleans!!!

nothing much for the day.. it was death by overhead in the Gulf Orientation course... coffee to the rescue (I found the good stuff in the big bosses office... booya espresso!)

if you want to send a care package, I'm at the Days Inn, 7408 Hwy. 182 E., Morgan City, Louisiana, 70380

And those of you who want to become pilots/get more training or jobs, you can contact the Oceaneering office at 5004 Railroad Avenue, Morgan City, LA 70380, (985)395-5247

0 comments: