CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

career choices

One of the managers asked me today if I was mechanics or electronics tech.. I said I wasn't sure yet. I have more mechanics skills, but I like E too... he suggested I'd do a dual certification. This way I'll get more work, and should move faster up in ranking. Since I can do both.. I will :)

Not sure what the procedure is to do so, I'll ask the right people tomorrow.

This place is getting more and more interesting, it's like a big frat :P At the hotel, the guys are always hanging outside (since they all have roomates, the rooms get a bit cramped) so it's easy to socialize and all.. just have to open the door.

I'm still amazed at how everybody knows who I am.. the word has spread that the Canadian girl is a tall red head, so everybody comes up to me to talk... and make joke about Canada :P

Bad news, I have yet another stiff neck... didn't have time to get my back fixed before I left... I'm stuck with hot patches and advil again... they don't sell robaxacet over the counter here, so no muscle relaxant for me :( ouch...
can we mail medication from Canada?

ho btw, there's a 1 hour (earlier) time difference with Mtl, doesn't make much of a difference but still... :)

0 comments: