CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

hehe

Mui, you will be proud of me... I sang in public for the first time tonight!!!

We had a bbq at the hotel tonight, ended up about 20 guys hanging by the pool.. and one of them, Christopher (I'll have a video of him later.. what a voice!!!! holyshitman!!!!), has a guitar and he got us improvising on a freestyle version of "sweet home Alabama"... Sweet home Louisiana... and, as the only Canadian, I held up my ground and went free style for a verse... I didnt go out of tune and managed to come up with good lyrics, yay me!!

and now I'm freakin tired from my first week in southern territories, but f*** happy I made it through, and we're going to New Orleans tomorow!!! woohoo!!!!

:)

1 comments:

Zygoth said...

C'est l'fun de sentir le "youhou I'm happy :D" dans ton message! ;)

Bonne visite de New Orlean

So xx