CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

full day

I had a good day yesterday... full and busy to keep me from thinking
Got my hair done in the afternoon.. Isabelle outdid herself! I now have 4 shades of red intertwined, a deep copper as base, two tones of golden highlights and a deep burgundy... looks very cool! I don't know what I'll do when Isa finishes her pharmacy degree and stops working at the salon.. she's a star!

Then I met Sean at Hurley's. We rebuilt the world around a Guinness and tried to make sense of the universe... my own small one and the bigger picture. I left there smiling, which is a rare sight these days.

I called Andrew and went to his place, Christian showed up too. Andrew's place is still a mess.. I wonder if he'll ever be done with the neverending renovations... I guess the answer is in the question :P

We finished the night off at Passeport, a bit of dancing, a bit of drinking, a bit of chatting...
It's weird, lots of people tell me my job is so cool and I kick ass to do it, to follow my dream and all... if it's so, why do I feel so inadequate all the time? I'll probably have the answer to that when I get on the rig... but I still don't know when that will be!!!! :S

0 comments: