CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm on my way!

more later tonight when I get there.. but I'm leaving for Morgan City, Louisiana, today!
Got the call Friday morning, confirmation Friday afternoon, that I was leaving for Louisiana for 7 to 9 weeks in less then 48 hours! woohoo!

So I'm at the airport, paying appalling wi-fi fees cause I'm bored... security checks took about 2 seconds.. go figure...

I'm going for a training course, kinda like the one I did in Fort William in April, but more specific to Oceaneering... and this time I'm getting paid for it!!! *happy dance* Not only do I have all my expenses taken care of (including cab fare or car rental to go to the movies on the weekends) but I get onshore wages for everyday I'm there... including right now! :P a nice change from the theatre business where, for 5 years, I had to pay to work...

to be continued when I get to the hotel...

1 comments:

Zygoth said...

Happy Trip!!!!