CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

In LaPresse this morning:

Look at this baby!!!!!!!!!!!!In exhibit close by the Ferrari and Lotus, the Electric Lightning GT felt right at home with its pure lines and sumptuous leather interior
PLEASE click on the image to see it full size.. it's sooo worth a better look!!!


I have a serious weakness for luxury cars... my dream ride would be a Mercedes 500sl (I sat in one when I was 14yo and I've been in love ever since). Strong, beautiful, classy-not-flashy, efficient, well built and powerful enough to ride at 250km/h on a sunny highway, top down, hair in the wind, music blaring. (think of it, that's the description of my dream guy too... hum... interesting...).

But this Lightning baby has one major advantage on my SL... it's ELECTRIC!!!!!!! I'm having seizures just looking at it!!! Damn, it's as good looking as a Lamborghini (my other dream car... more lover than long term relationship though), goes up to 250km/h, from 0 to 100km in 4 sec (or less!). It has an autonomy of 300km on one charge and charges up in 10 minutes with triphase current (or a couple of hours on a standard plug).

They should be available at the end of 2009 or sometime in 2010...
retail price.. gulp... 250 000$... (I'll start saving right f***** now!) *drool*

2 comments:

17£ said...

.......va sûrement apparaître dans le nouveau James Bond, non ? un truc du genre...

Anonymous said...

fuck if I know... c juste le char le plus cool au monde... un bolide de malade mais qui pollue pas!!!! XD