CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It can never be simple can it?

The guy who assaulted me in Fort William called me last night. At 2am. I didn't have my phone with me so I didn't answer... he then txted at 2:30am and at 3am and at 3:30am... The messages were in the lines of "hey remember me? We met in the UK. How are you, how's life?"

errr... yes I remember you, I tend not to forget people who jump on me unannounced! and the last thing I told you was to F-U-C-K O-F-F A-N-D D-I-E (which is what I replied to him since he kept sending txts)

He replied "you're still angry about that? stop being angry and be friend with me again I'm sorry for what I did back then"

errr... letmethinkaboutitno!

Why is it that it's only the nutcases who keep on trying? Why, when something shitty happens, do the "hot" guys forget about me in half a second and move on to another girl, but the crazies apologize endlessly, txt and email and phone begging for forgiveness? Is being mentally ill a prerequisite to be interested in me?

do I have a fuckin neon sign over my head blinking "psychos welcome"?

0 comments: