CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

hum

Maybe I should clarify the previous post... Lamaze's gold wasn't just a good generic Olympic moment for me...
I love show jumping, I love horseback riding, I love horses...
I've been riding since I was a kid, first western than I started jumping too. That is, until I fell (not even while jumping, it was a week of playing cowboy with my best friend the MD) and seriously injured my back.

Since then, I stopped my classes. For over a year I couldn't and after that I started diving and all my cash went towards the sea. But I miss it... a lot.

When I watch the competitions, I know how they feel on the course. I know what it's like to master a jump, the impression of complete freedom while you're in the air... so I kinda live the thrill again by proxy :P

One day I'll have a combination of loads of cash and free time, and I'll get back to it. Maybe I should sign up for a time turner... would make things happen faster :)

0 comments: