CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have strange friends

Or friends with a strange sense of humor...

Sonia and Maya are trying to convince me that prince charming is still out there (yeah, right!)... and they brought me proof... you can buy the perfect guy in any toys r us nearby :P

so here he is...

At first he looks like any average guy....
until you pour water on him...

Then you wait for the extreme makeover to happen...
drum rolls... 10 minutes pass.... water is all murky, bubbling and green... then pop!
pour water out.. it's a PRINCE!!! but waaaay too small! :(

no worry, let it steep in his bucket for 72 hours and he GROWS!!!

That was good advice girls... next time I see a really hot 5'8" guy, I'll pour water on him and wait 3 days. :P ...maybe he'll grow a crown as well... and a brain and ambition and opinions and everything else that's missing in the boys here...

1 comments:

Zygoth said...

Wouhouuuuuuuuuuuuu! That's work... I'm now gonna buy me one ;)