CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to being serious...

kinda...

Pff I'm tired.... would help if I could sleep for a change. I have time to do so but my brain wont let me snooze. I guess it's called stress...

The weekend in Magog was excellent! I'll put the pics up after this post. We went to Bleu Lavande to get a lavender overdose (and we did). Got 3 potted plants, will put them in the garden next spring... even the leaves smells good! Bought some essential oil too... trying to reduce stress and boost sleep hours... no matter what my room smells good now.

We spent a day at the lake, visited a couple of sites and played vicious games of Mario Kart on the Wii :)

I'm helping out at Parc Safari these days... making a catalog of all landscaping operations to make the department more efficient than it is now. I should bring Balou next week for some crazy pics with Limba..

I met Ronald Corey at the Parc today. He was President of the Montreal Canadiens from 82 to 99. My dad knows him, and it was because of him I got tickets for Guy Lafleur's last game in Montreal, and also got to watch his last game (in Quebec city) on the press gallery (my dad has the coolest connections in the world!). So I was able to thank him for it. :)

That's it for now, I have a headache.. need to go put my face in my new lavender plants :P

0 comments: