CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

snooze

I had to say we were busy and jinx it!

We've done buttkiss all night! >:( We've finished the job with the first tool in a couple of hours at the beginning of our shift.. and now we need the second tool to continue.

Slight problem, the tools are being brought up on deck and down subsea with the crane... which cannot do it at the moment because of the wave action below. The seas are up 4m, which makes the recovery of tool #1 too risky and the lowering of tool #2 impossible if they bang on waves, they might break and then we'd be f***ed big time!

So we're waiting on lady ocean to stop her tantrum... waiting... w.a.i.t.i.n.g...w-a-i-t-i-n-g... waiiiiiiiiiiiiiting ... w a i t i n g.....

I've tidied up the work van that was looking like a bomb had exploded in it for the past 3 busy days, I've asked Tim to sign my competency book, I forgot my NinDS in my room, I went to get cookies, I went back to get more cookies... b...o...r...e...d...

*yawn* *snooze* *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

0 comments: