CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

rig boys

Don't get your hopes up, nothing juicy to tell... ;)

There's a good mix of Canadians, Americans, Norwegians around. It's funny the way they act the first time they see me. There's always a double look no you're not dreaming, it's really a girl in orange coveralls you're looking at then there's 2 reactions possible, when I walk into a room. They just stare, not convinced of what they're seeing or, when sitting in groups, they start talking and eventually they giggle (and sometimes turn red! and no I dont, and don't wanna, know what they're saying, thanx)...

One on one they're all nice though, they even open the doors for me :P Of course, most of the Americans will stare at my boobs before looking at my face, but they're americans... what can you expect?
Strangely enough they're the ones (outside of Oceaneering guys) I get along the easiest with.. maybe because they come and talk to me the most... and I also get a kick out of twisting their preconceived ideas about "the nice lil women we need to protect" hehehe

Worth mentioning too: There's a guy who's a George Clooney look alike, but he's really soft spoken so it's hilarious to watch him go.. the look does not fit at all with the attitude.

Back to work now.. we have lights to change (and no it's not me who blew them up!)

0 comments: