CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Ho My G!!!

Who said that advertising sucks???
I know the point is to sell crap... but sometimes it reaches a higher level and kinda makes me want to change my cellphone provider :P

Life is for sharing... love it...


And it has a special gift hidden inside.. just for Mui ;)


They did another one in January... a flash mob in Liverpool Station! Apparently they were doing it all through the day so more and more people stayed and danced along... damn I wish I had been there!!!! :P

2 comments:

. said...

(grognement) y'aurait pas pu faire ça le 30 mai au lieu du 30 avril ???
j'aurais aimé ça chanter Hey Jude avec 13 500 personnes...

Bluefairie said...

ouin moissi j'aurais voulu y etre :P
mais check leur site web avant de partir... ca fait 2 pubs qu'ils font a Londres... y'en aura surement une troisieme :)