CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hydraulics 101

I started hydraulics on Monday... first thing we did was completing a 93 questions test.
Considering that I can fit all I know about hydraulics in a thimble, it was FUN!!!
"-Yeah I'll take a side of dumb with my coffee, thanx so much"... :S

Once done destroying my self esteem, the teacher said not to worry about it, all that was in the test would be covered over the next 2 weeks. I have a strange feeling that this was the actual final exam I "completed". Except that the final version probably wont have "E) I don't know" as last option for all the questions :P (guess how many Es I checked... )

Today we started playing on "simulators"... can't think of a better term (wanted to take a picture of it but forgot.. I'll try again tomorrow). It's a bunch of pumps, valves, motors and cylinders, mounted on a unit, that we connect together with hoses and then try not to blow up the circuits/pipes/classroom. It's fun enough, but I still have no idea what I'm doing half the time... nothing exploded or fried so I guess I'm still good hehehe.

I'm partnered with Derek (Derek Grey! he's the real life McDreamy! :P), a really cool guy except for his Florida Panthers jersey... that he wears expressly to bug me (I had my Habs shirt on today, nice team we were :P).

and I just heard that Melanie (yes Mui, your cousin) is coming to New Orleans this weekend!!! woohoo!!!

0 comments: