CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Heard in Morgan City

Be careful of what you say at all time, true story told by Bob, our teacher :

New guy comes into manager's office for a meeting, noticing the cute blond at the front desk,
he says "Are you banging that?!" (yeah, some guys have class...)
Manager replies "I don't think her mother would appreciate"
Some time later, blond girl interrupts the meeting and asks the manager "hey dad, where do you want me to put today's mail?"

oops? :P

-------------

In the classroom:

"-I don't trust either of the candidates (for the Presidential), I'll just go for the lesser of two evil...
(break)
-and who would that be?
-McCain." ... of course... :S
-------------

Not heard per se, but loud enough message... on our way to lunch I saw an American flag hung upside down on a lawn... some people down here are not happy with the election result...

0 comments: