CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

how ironic

I missed school today due to food poisoning :S
nausea, dizziness and massive headache, thanx to a Vietnamese sandwich at lunch yesterday (that'll learn me to go Asian in Cajun country :S).

I must admire the irony though.. East Africa, China, Honduras and all other "exotic" countries I've been to never did a thing to my stomach... I had to come to the USA to get sick. That confirms my theory that Lysol (and all other similar crap) is an invention of the devil for paranoid morons and actually create superbugs that will kill you all, western world neat freaks :P

It did give me time to read half of my new book "Ghosts along the bayou" (don't try to find it in stores, it's out of print.. had to special order it on amazon :S got it in 3 days though, yay!). It's a collection of ghost stories, strange encounters and haunted houses in Louisiana. I mapped a couple of them I'll go see for myself before I leave here :)

0 comments: