CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

dreaming of the weekend

Hydraulics final exam is tomorrow... we group studied a bit tonight but I have a strange feeling it wont be a big deal to ace that thing.

I'm still sick though. Nothing too bad, I'm not throwing up, but I just can't eat :S Anything other than water or coffee makes me nauseous after one bite. Considering that I'm not sleeping either, my energy level is down the drain. Hopefully, a weekend in New Orleans will fix everything. Maybe I can find some voodoo priestess to clear my demon (yeah I've been watching True Blood a bit too much :P) More realistically, I'm hoping for shopping therapy :)

As of yesterday I have a roommate... Days Inn ran out of room or something so Angela has moved in with me (she's in the ROV class that started before mine). She's really not happy about it (can't say I'm thrilled either). At least she only has one week to go and she's done, so I'll get some space back next weekend.

I know it's just the fact that I'm tired that gets to me... but I'm starting to miss you guys a lot... you and our intelligent/diverse conversations (Sean, I'd do anything to bring you down here right now).
For some reason, southern guys only have 3 subjects of conversation: cars, poop (and other bodily functions/fluids) and girls they want to bang/have banged/uglies that are after them, etc. all in a "I so don't give a fuck about them" tone (and that includes their girlfriends, wives and exs). It's getting old... and only makes them sound stupid... to the point where I wonder if any of the stories are real... because no girl I know would ever want to have anything to do with them.

If at least I could respond... but I can't. The stories I could tell are in a whole other universe compare to their crap... it'd probably freak them out and they'd just look at me weird. I do get a bit of inside laugh though, imagining their faces if I started talking about our...hum... "dress code parties", some of Marc's photo shoots or anything involving Dom... hehehe *Vero, you can delete that part for the mom and dad version... :P*

Anyway... they're not all bad, some of them are actually nice guys that I'd be happy to see again, out there or back home. I just miss the endless chats on St-Denis with Balou at my feet, good coffee on the table and good looking people passing by...
3 more weeks and I'll have it back! though people watching season is over until next April :(

Till then, New Orleans it'll be to keep moral up.. who knows, maybe I'll score a real vampire Saturday night ;) I gotta stop watching that show damnit!

1 comments:

Zygoth said...

So how was your exam today?
M'ennuie et pense à toi aussi ;) xx